Saturday, April 15, 2017

Introduction


Hello everyone!

I am Naurid Kashpia Senjuti. I am a mummy of a little princess and love cooking, reading novels, travelling, crocheting and knitting. I have great passion for arts and crafts while crocheting is one of the most favorites. It is not only my passion but also a therapy to keep me clam and relaxed after all those sleepless nights with my baby. I have also recently learned knitting to make cute booties and hats for my baby girl who was born on December 10, 2016.

Crochet Doily. crochetandknitstudio.blogspot.com
I myself is a business graduate and  used to work for a Marketing firm as a Business Development Manager. But currently I am enjoying my stay at home mom role the most. Parenting is a whole new experience for me and I am loving every moment of it. I am also a wife of a serious professional, who is a civil engineer and a business owner.

I wanted to start a blog for a long time but was not sure what I can write in my blog. But this time it seems a bit easier for me because I am not making up anything, just keeping track of what I am doing. Recently I was crocheting few doilies using charts but could not find any written instructions to solve few confusions, that's when a blog idea came to my mind. In this blog, I will share my crochet and knit projects with you. We will chat about it, will share our problems and solutions and of course the finished projects. While doing so, I will share some written instructions of my favorite crochet and knit design which lack written instructions so that you guys who are not comfortable with symbols find it easier to crochet and knit. There are many patterns with written instructions as well but they are sometimes difficult to interpret. I will also try to solve those problems with your helps and document those here. I normally do these in my notebook but why not here! Let's help each other. I will occasionally make some photo tutorial and also wish to start my youtube channel as soon as possible.

I do not claim any design of my own. I will just describe what the chart is trying to say or what's the instructions actually mean but I wish to come up with my own design in future. So please wish me luck to my new journey and please share your thoughts in comment section. If you find my blog helpful then please share it with your friends and family and in social media. Thank you.



Knitted Candle Flame Shawl. crochetandknitstudio.blogspot.com